At Ananda Therapy I offer online consultations on certain treatment modalities:
· The Havening Techniques®
· Emotional Freedom Techniques
· Lifestyle Management
The above modalities can be done easily and effectively through Skype, under direction and guidance.
Online consultation carriers all the benefits of the above modalities without the disadvantages of travel.
Some of the advantages are:
1. Receiving the treatment in the comfort of your own home or office.
2. Saves you money, no traveling costs
3. Saves you time, no time spent on getting to the treatment venue and returning home or to your work place.
4. Stress free, no need to worry about traffic.
5. Stress free, no need to worry about parking.
6. Stress free, no need to worry about finding the venue.
7. Always turn up for your session on time, it’s just a click away.
8. Completely private, no waiting at reception or meeting other people.
After booking the initial session:
An intake form will be emailed to you and can be emailed back to me completed before the session commences, allowing more time for therapy.
All the recommended preparation work for the session will be emailed to you in advance, again to maximise our time together.
Please be aware that payment for each session must be paid in full before each consultation. A minimum of 48 hours is needed to cancel or re-arrange an appointment time.
All payments are secure and are processed through PAYPAL.
The cost of each online consultation is 90 euro. The initial session can be up to 1 hour and 15 minutes in duration. Each follow up session is approximately 1 hour. Recommendations will be given regarding growth work to be done between sessions to compound the positive effects of each session and to prepare for the next. If these recommendations are followed, this will enhance and speed up the whole process.
You can pay easily and securely using the icon below.
Patrick Lehane is a certified practitioner of Havening Techniques. Havening Techniques
is a registered trade mark of Ronald Ruden, 15 East 91st Street, New York. www.havening.org